Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sneak Peek of the Most Beautiful Thing I've Ever Made

First of all, my apologies for being too busy to blog lately - I have a backlog of stuff I want to share, but it's just a matter of finding the time..

Anyways, today my mission was to create something totally awesome using images from our wedding trip - because it seemed like a great idea, and because I would love to start offering something similar to my wedding clients - and it was one of the most creatively satisfying days in the history of my life :)

Norman doesn't get to see it until I get it back from the printers, so neither do you ;) but I thought I'd share a little sneak peek of the final image....


I can't wait to see the final printed version! I promise to share as soon as I pick it up :)

xo Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment

we'd love to hear what you think :)