Sunday, November 6, 2011

Baby Noah's Debut

I swear that Baby Noah already has career aspirations - he's either going to be a model or a photographer. He studied me constantly, and followed intently everything that was going on. He also made some of the most fantastic faces I've ever seen (examples to follow..). We spent a lovely afternoon getting to know him, and here are some of my favourite images from our session..  :)



Check out these expressions! I especially love the third one :)



showing off his exercise routine..





the sweetest little lips...





sweet little baby dreams :)



I really love this shot of Tamara that Norman took.. She totally glowed in her maternity photos, and I feel like this captures the calm and serenity that she exudes in motherhood :)

We felt honoured to be a part of this amazing new chapter in Tamara & Edward's love story, and can't wait to see the whole family again soon!

xox Jessica + Norman

{if you're expecting a tiny new addition to your own family and would love gorgeous maternity and newborn portraits of your own - email us now for more information! We also do gift certificates and registry - inquire for details!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

we'd love to hear what you think :)