Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Welcoming Baby Cooper to the Family :)

I'll start off by admitting a bias - wee Cooper is my little sister's first baby - but I'm sure you'll all agree with me when I say he's pretty perfect :) We first photographed him back in the summer when he was still in his mommy's tummy, but this was our first visit to meet and photograph him now that he's out in the world. At 10 days old, he mostly slept and cuddled his way through our 3-day visit in September, but he did wake up long enough to give us a taste of his powers in the super-cute department.. this expression below was one of my favourites :)
I love this little hat that Amanda knit for him.. 
 adorable tiny baby parts :)
 with mommy and daddy under the big tree in the front yard (practicing his boxing poses, which will make my moms proud!)

Amanda & Tim - we can't thank you enough for bringing this perfect little guy into our lives :) We're looking forward to many years of chasing him around with and without cameras! And a special thank you for your infinite patience while waiting to see these images ;)

love you guys!
xoxo
Jessica + Norman



No comments:

Post a Comment

we'd love to hear what you think :)