Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Sunny Panama - Family Portraits at the Beach :)

While we were in Panama recently, I had the pleasure of photographing wee Jackson and his Mommy & Daddy one morning down at the beach. In spite of weather that had me starting to sweat at 7:30am, Jackson was so enthusiastic in his exploration of both sand and sea that he kept all of us on our toes! Here are some of my favourite moments from our session..
I'm not sure how many of his shells got to make it back home in the suitcase, but for that morning he was the richest collector in all the land :)
How cute are these father and son hats?? 
I'm sure everyone will have fabulous memories of this week in the sun, and I'm so glad that we got to capture some of them on this morning at the beach :) Thanks to Vanessa and Jon - it was a pleasure spending time with you and your super-sweet little boy!

xo
Jessica

{want unique art for your walls and amazing memories for your family? We don't only do family portraits on exotic beaches ;) Email us now to book your family portrait session!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

we'd love to hear what you think :)