Thursday, October 16, 2014

Angela & Roman's Cozy Autumn Engagement Session :)

Angela & Roman were high school sweethearts, but haven't actually lived in the same city since they were in high school. After years of long-distance romance, these two will be living together in California after their wedding in May.. after spending a couple of hours with them for their engagement session, I'd say they can't wait to finally settle down and start their lives together :)
Roman was visiting last week, and we headed to High Park to catch some of the beautiful fall colours.. 
 As beautiful as the colours were, I also love the drama of black & white for this image 
below on the bridge :)
And THIS - believe it or not, Norman & I had scouted and picked this background before we knew what Angela & Roman were going to be wearing! In this business, we see a lot of kissing, and I can tell you that coming up is one of the best kisses I've ever seen...
(right?!) 
I loved Angela's poncho not only for the fantastic pop of red, but also because it was a gift from her father to her mother many years ago :)

Angela & Roman: you two were such fun to photograph! I love how cozy and snuggley your engagement session was, and we can't wait for your wedding in the Spring :) 

xo Jessica + Norman


No comments:

Post a Comment

we'd love to hear what you think :)